HEARTRAIL® III Guiding Catheter
A family of radial specific catheters that provides enhanced back up support in comparison to standard femoral guiding catheter shapes - resulting in simplified procedures.1
- Flexible Shaft: Designed for trackability even in tortuous vessels
- High Radiopacity: Enhanced by distal braiding for visibility under fluoroscopy
- Offer capability of accessing the right and left coronary arteries, potentially avoiding catheter exchanges
Enhanced Back Up Support
- Catheter designed to use contralateral wall resulting in enhanced back-up support
HEARTRAIL® III Guiding Catheter Product Codes
RX ONLY. Refer to the product labels and package insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use.
- Ikari Y, Nagaoka M, Kim JY, Morino Y, Tanabe T. The physics of guiding catheters for the left coronary artery in transfemoral and transradial interventions. J Invasive Cardiol. 2005 Dec; 17(12): 636-641.