GLIDESHEATH SLENDER® Tibial Pedal Kit
ADVANCE YOUR APPROACH TO TIBIAL PEDAL ACCESS
Expand your options for procedural success with the proprietary technology of GLIDESHEATH SLENDER®, indicated for tibial pedal access:
Leverage intricate engineering:
GLIDESHEATH SLENDER® offers a thin-wall sheath option for procedures requiring a 5 Fr sheath.1
Proprietary thin-wall technology reduces the outside diameter of the introducer sheath by one Fr size while maintaining larger inner-diameter equivalent.
TERUMO Glide Technology™ hydrophilic coating enables easy insertion and removal.1
ACCESS WITH DETAILED AND SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
- An 0.021” wire provides greater rail strength to prevent buckling1
- Engineered with nitinol construction
Size: 0.021” | Length: 43 cm
- Tapered needle transitions from 21G tip to 19G shaft for better blood return
- Back bevel cuts help to facilitate a straighter entry1
- Echogenic tip for enhanced visibility
Length: 7 cm
RX ONLY. Refer to the product labels and package insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use.
1. Data on file.
GLIDESHEATH SLENDER® Tibial Pedal Kit* includes:
|51-1050||NiTi Kit = 5 Fr 10 cm||0.021"||Nitinol/Floppy
0.021" x 43 cm
|7 cm (70 mm)|
*5 per shelf box | Sheath Length: 10 cm | Wire Length: 43 cm