Endovascular coiling, or endovascular embolization, is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive, procedure performed to treat an aneurysm or prevent blood flow to targeted vessels within the body by occluding the vessel. Terumo offers a broad range of embolization solutions that are waiting to meet the needs of your practice.
Embolization may be a treatment for the following procedures:
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Pre-SIRT (Selective Internal Radiation Therapy) / Y90
- Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE)
- Malignant Tumors / Portal Vein Embolizations (PVE)
* Neither AZUR nor any other coils have specific indications for Type II Endoleaks.
- Pre-EVAR (Hypogastrics)
- Peripheral Aneurysms
- Vascular Anomalies (PAVM)
- PV Hemorrhage/Trauma
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Prostate Artery Embolizaton (PAE)