Leverage superior performance for your demanding CLI procedures
- Superior Pushability: High deformation resistance provides superior pushability to access and cross challenging above-the-knee (ATK) & below-the-knee (BTK) anatomy and lesions
- Superior Trackability: Provides superior ability to track and navigate anatomy of the vasculature
- Best-in-Class Durability: Provides superior shape retention for navigating small, tortuous vessels
- Superior Lubricity: TERUMO Glide Technology™ hydrophilic coatingb provides superior lubricity to support ease of progression through vessels
- Enhanced Visibility & Selectivity: Gold coil tips enhance visibility in conjunction with a 25 cm distal taper designed to minimize vessel trauma and improve selectivity of vessels
a When compared to Abbott Hi-Torque Command 18 LT and Boston Scientific V-18
b Referring to the distal 25 cm of GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE TRACK™ wire which features original GLIDEWIRE® construction
GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE TRACK™ Peripheral Guidewire
|DIAMETER||TOTAL LENGTH||DISTAL GLIDEWIRE® LENGTH||FLEXIBLE TIP
|GAT1418||0.014"||180 cm||25 cm||1 cm||35˚ Angle|
RX ONLY. Refer to the product labels and package insert for complete warnings, potential complications, and instructions for use.
1. Data on file.