Endovascular coiling, or endovascular embolization, is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive, endovascular procedure performed to treat an aneurysm or prevent blood flow to targeted vessels within the body by occluding the vessel.
Embolization may be a treatment for the following procedures…
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Pre-SIRT (Selective Internal Radiation Therapy) / Y90
- Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE)
- Malignant Tumors / Portal Vein Embolizations (PVE)
- Pre-EVAR (Hypogastrics)
- Peripheral Aneurysms
- Vascular Anomalies (PAVM)
- PV Hemorrhage/Trauma
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Terumo offers a broad range of embolization solutions that are waiting to meet the needs of your practice. Terumo is fully prepared to support you, your colleagues, your institution, and your qualified patients with our comprehensive embolization portfolio. Our specially trained Territory Managers are available should you need to treat any of your current patients immediately.
* Neither AZUR nor any other coils have specific indications for Type II Endoleaks.