PINNACLE PRECISION ACCESS SYSTEM® Sheath
Help achieve smooth atraumatic vascular access through calcified or scarred arteries 1
The unique design supports the lowest sheath penetration to minimize the size of the femoral access site. 2
Competitive sheath requires 77% higher insertion force than Total Integrated Fit (TIF) technology 2
- Tapered needle enables transitions from 21G tip to 19G shaft for better blood return
- Back bevel cuts help to facilitate a straighter entry1
- Greater rail strength to prevent buckling with the only 0.021” wire on the market2
- Seamless guidewire-to-dilator and dilator-to-sheath transition for challenging access situations2
- Highly flexible design resists kinking and helps reduce complications2
- Data on file. MAK Design Verification Report #20110024 5/23/11.
- Data on file. Pinnacle Precision Access System Competitor Evaluation Report #20170018.
PINNACLE PRECISION ACCESS SYSTEM Product SKUs
|Code||Sheath Size (Fr)||Wire||Needle|
|70-4135||4 Stiff*||Stainless Steel||Echogenic|
|70-5135||5 Stiff*||Stainless Steel||Echogenic|